On an island the sea plays a vital role in the lives of the people and cities in which they live, and on this cruise we will know the two most vital and important ports of Malta.
Pick up at the hotel to go to the boat. We sail in Sliema, the island’s current economic center and one of the most populous and lively cities, to navigate the port of Marsamxett to skirt Valletta, but while still admiring places full of beauty and history, such as the lazareto on Manoel Island (a building where those affected by plague were locked up before landing on the island) or British colonial buildings.
Once surrounded Valletta we enter the Great Port, the largest natural port in Europe and one of the most valuable (and certainly beautiful) resources of our island. We will sail in front of the Three Cities, the first St John enclave on the island and where the Great Site was developed to Malta, through a port where spectacularity mixes with beauty.
On this voyage we can have not only a maritime view of Valletta and Malta, but the opportunity to get to know the island as presented to all visitors before the invention of the plane, with its impressive walled cities and its charm enclosed inside.
On the way back we will enjoy free time in Sliema to have a drink in a café, visit its shops … before they come to pick us up to get back to the hotel.
- PRICE 34.00
- PRICE UNDER 12 YEARS 14.00
- FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6
- If you are not interested in transfers the price of the cruise is 15o
- Cruise time: 90 minutes
- Wednesday afternoon
- Includes pick-up and drop-off to the hotel
- If you are not interested in transfers, the departure is from Sliema Ferries and you have daily departure by clicking here
* The company reserves the right to cancel or modify any excursion or cruise according to weather conditions.
* This is not a cultural visit, so customers will not be accompanied by a guide. The boat has an English recording with information for interested parties.