Leaving Sliema, we will sail profiling northern Malta to the island of Comino.
The beauty of the waters of Comino is indescribable, to the point that it has been the location of filming of numerous films set on paradisiacal beaches.
Having the boat makes it easy for us to take place in the shade without the need to rent umbrellas and extra services, such as bathrooms.
We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon, known for the incredible turquoise color of its waters, and if the weather allows, we will visit the Crystal Lagoon, less well known but also lives up to its name for its crystal clear waters.
From November to May the boat spends 90 minutes in the Blue Lagoon.
From June to October 3 hours in the Blue Lagoon and one in the Crystal Lagoon.*
*The stop at crystal lagoon will depend on weather conditions
- PRICE 20.00
- PRICE UNDER 12 YEARS 15.00
- FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6
- Departure from Sliema ferries. Does not include transportation
- Duration: 7 hours/ 7.30 hours
- From April to October departure daily at 10.00h. Back at 5.30pm
- From November to March, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10 a.m. I'll be back 5pm.
* The company reserves the right to cancel or modify any excursion or cruise according to weather conditions.
*This is a playful visit, so customers will not be accompanied by a guide. Instructions will be given in English (although they are very simple to follow).