The perfect excursion to see the best of all Malta in just three days in the best of ways: with the best guides, personalized treatment, without worrying about anything, at your own pace, according to your interests…
A fair change: you give us four days of your vacation and we offer you an entire country.
And on top of that, with discount and free visits to the Concatedral and Comino by boat* and a personalized gift. Because you value quality as much as we value fidelity and that you want to understand and know our small islands thoroughly.
With this pack you will enjoy our private excursions to see the most authentic Malta on our exclusive tour, before continuing to get to know Malta in one day, dedicating the next to know the Malta of the Knights of the Order, Valletta and Birgu and finish the third discovering Gozo (you can click to see all the details).
On the first day we will visit the fishing village and flea market of Marsaxlokk, we will look at the Blue Grotto, we will know the unique prehistory of Malta in the temples of Hagar Qim, we will continue to know the ancient history of Malta in the ancient capital of Mdina and enjoy a traditional Maltese aperitif before the end of the day with the visit to the Rotunda of Mosta , which houses the 3rd largest dome without supports in Europe.
On the second day we will delve deeper into the history of the Knights of the Hospital Order of St. John by visiting its two main cities: discover Valletta, present capital of Malta, where we visit for free the indescribable Concatedral of St. John, before taking a dghajsa (Maltese gondola), on the way to Birgu, the first city and fortress of the Order where today we discover a more traditional Malta.
The third we go to the sister island of Malta, where we will visit the protected area of Dwjera (with the Sanjuanist tower and Fungus Rock), the Basilica of ta Pinu, the spectacular geological accident of our "secret window", the ancient Roman salt flats, the city of Victoria with its Cittadella and Rabat and the wonderful views of Rambla l-Hamra from the Cave of Calypso and Comino , before returning to Malta by speedboat*, passing through the Blue Lagoon and the Comino grottoes.
And now that you are familiar with our culture, our history and our best-known places we delve into all this in search of the most authentic Malta, starting with a cruise of the two ports to discover Malta as has always been discovered by travelers. We continue with the Msida Bastion Cemetery Garden, an exceptional visit that blends beauty, nature and culture. We stop at Bingemma, where all the features of Malta come together in a photo. We enjoy a traditional meal in Mgarr, the village where we eat the locals when we want traditional food. We continue with Ghajn Tuffieha, with one of the most spectacular visits of our coastline. And we end up with Palazzo Parisio, the most spectacular palace on an island full of palaces.
*Boat return will depend on weather conditions. If you don't like small boats, let us know and we'll take the ferry instead.
- Total price up to 3 passengers – 1360 euros
- Total price up to 8 passengers – 2080 euros
- Total price up to 14 passengers – 2660 euros
- For more than 15 passengers you can consult us in Groups
- Duration: 3 8-hour tours and 9-hour Gozo
- The visit will be made with official guide
- Includes pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle
- Includes dghajsa or alternative transport to Birgu
- Includes snacks and traditional Maltese drink
- Includes entrance to Hagar Qim temples
- Includes entrance to Mosta Basilica
- Includes the price of the ferry to Gozo
- Includes traditional food (several dishes to choose from, drinks not included)
- Includes entry to Msida Bastion Gardens
- Includes port cruise
- Includes entrance to Palazzo Parisio
- Includes free speedboat to Malta
- Includes free visit to the concathedral of St. John
- Includes 5% discount on original excursions