On an island the sea plays a vital role in the lives of the people and cities in which they live, and on this cruise we will know the two most vital and important ports of Malta.
We board Sliema ferries, the island’s current economic center and one of the most populous and lively cities, to navigate the port of Marsamxett to skirt Valletta, but while still admiring places full of beauty and history, such as the lazareto on Manoel Island (a building where those affected by plague were locked up before landing on the island) or British colonial buildings.
Once surrounded Valletta we enter the Great Port, the largest natural port in Europe and one of the most valuable (and certainly beautiful) resources of our island. We will sail in front of the Three Cities, the first St John enclave on the island and where the Great Site was developed to Malta, through a port where spectacularity mixes with beauty.
On this voyage we can have not only a maritime view of Valletta and Malta, but the opportunity to get to know the island as presented to all visitors before the invention of the plane, with its impressive walled cities and its charm enclosed inside.
- PRICE 16.00
- PRICE UNDER 12 YEARS 13.00
- FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 2
- Cruise time: 90 minutes
- Every day
- Departure is from Sliema ferries. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRANSFERS FROM THE HOTEL CLICK HERE
* The company reserves the right to cancel or modify any excursion or cruise according to weather conditions.
* This is not a cultural visit, so customers will not be accompanied by a guide. The boat has an English recording with information for interested parties.
*It is recommended to be 10 minutes early on the boat. Sliema ferries are very well connected, it is very easy to get to and with our directions it will be easy to find the boat, but it is the responsibility of the participants to be on time.