The perfect pack for those who come a week's holiday and want the essentials of Malta at the best price and in the best way: comfortable and with professionals.
We will visit Mdina and the downtown area, the most traditional in Malta, where we will come into contact with its history and peculiarities: we will visit the village of Rabat that houses Roman catacombs, the Basilica of Mosta with its immense dome, the gardens of St Anton and the cliffs of Dingli, going on to buy souvenirs in Ta Qali, the workshops where crafts are made in Malta.
We are still visiting another of the most traditional and authentic areas of Malta with Gozo, the most rural and quiet island in the archipelago. But, like everything on our islands, Gozo has several surprises, such as the oldest standing buildings in the world in Ggantija (entrance included), the medieval town of Cittadella and its arrabal, Rabat, and some of the most beautiful natural landscapes of the islands, such as Dwjera and Xlendi.
On Sunday there is no choice but to go to Marsaxlokk, where the popular traditional market is held, where you can try and buy some of our most typical products, get the souvenirs that are missing or just enjoy the sea decorated with the colorful Maltese fishing boats while you have a beer. And from Marsaxlokk we follow the Blue Grotto, a natural spectacle for the impossible shape of its stones and the color of its waters that you can reach by boat (not included, since it depends on the weather conditions).
And, of course, the jewel of the islands: Valletta. We will show you the city built by gentlemen for knights, its lesser known secrets and its most spectacular corners. And not only that, since we enter with you the Concathedral of St. John, the most baroque building in the world, decorated from floor to ceiling by the best artists including Caravaggio, who left us here two of his works.
- Pick-up and drop-off to the hotel on all excursions
- Official guide on all excursions
- Two full-day excursions (Mdina and Gozo) with food
- Two half-day, in the morning (Marsaxlokk and Valletta)
- Includes entrance to St. John's Cathedral
- Includes entrance to Mosta Church
- Includes entrance to the catacombs (Rabat)
- Includes entrance to the temples of Ggantija
- Includes ferry ticket to Gozo
* One of the excursions** takes place only on Sundays, so it is important that you notify us if you arrive or leave on that day. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm that these times do not affect the rest of their trip.
**Once you make your reservation and tell us your accommodation in Malta, we will send you the approximate pick-up time. You are usually picked up at your hotel or residence although in some cases, if access is difficult for the bus you will be provided with a nearby point.